1. Following up implementation of the college's strategic plan.
2. Proposing the cadre and programs evaluation mechanisms based on sound scientific principles.
3. Submitting quarterly and annual reports on Quality Assurance Center to the college dean.
4. Representing the college in the relevant conferences, symposia, committees and meetings in respect of quality assurance.
5. Proposing the various questionnaires (evaluations), conducting statistical and descriptive analysis of information as regards the college activities, and submitting proposals thereon to the college dean.
6. Supervising the preparation of periodical accreditation and review reports, and following up the work of committees which prepare the same before their final wording.
7. Submitting proposals to all college departments, and assisting all departments develop the work for the purpose of obtaining high quality results.