Administrative and Financial Sciences
· To enable the students to acquire through systematic learning the skills required for efficient administration of various operational activities of business, namely, general management functions, with specialization in human resources, financial management, operation management, marketing management and similar other operational areas of a business, Accounting & Financial Sciences.
· To enable the students to acquire the practical knowledge under the current business situation through effective case study modes offered with the curricula.
· To provide an opportunity for suitably qualified graduates to pursue higher education in the fields of Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Financial Sciences, and Marketing& Electronic Trade.
· To provide and maintain management structures which facilitate and encourage the process of learning and teaching.
· To promote scholarly and research activities in Accounting and other fields of Financial Sciences.
· To inculcate a spirit of team work and cooperation among staff, students and other participants in the Department.
· To set and meet high standards in the provision of education and related activities through formal and systematic Quality Assurance procedures.
· To develop a sense of responsibility in the minds of the students to create the awareness of social, professional and organizational ethics in the society.
To develop the students' capacity to add to the human resource of the country in different fields of study by making them the good citizen of the country.
(the language and computer lab) which are equipped with the latest technology.
Language of instruction