Department of Interior Design (opened)
Brief Summary of Job Description
Full Time Faculty
The Department of Interior Design at Oman College of Management & Technology is seeking candidates for the position at the rank of Instructor/assistant professor in Interior Design.
· A Master or Doctorate Degree or demonstrated equivalence in interior design (preferred) or a related discipline.
· Minimum of three (3) years of teaching experience at College/University level
· A broad background in interior design with expertise to teach in a range of areas at all levels of the curriculum.
· Working well with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
· Excellent English writing and interpersonal communication skills.
· Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, communicate and motivate effectively.
· Applicants must demonstrate Proficiency in design-related software.
This position will be teaching Diploma and Bachelor degree courses, student advising responsibilities, scholarly research, Quality Assurance, as well as Departmental/College Committee responsibilities
Oman College of Management & Technology is an Equal Employment/Equal Educational Opportunity Institution.
Candidates are requested to fill the application form and send it to the email
Download Application Form
OCMT aspires to become a leading institution of higher education nationally and regionally, where quality and excellence are
maintained in line with international standards, to produce top calibre graduates with knowledge, skills and attitude.