Exit Exam - The Mechanism
All students have to take the Exit Exam after successful completion of the foundation studies. The following conditions are mandatory with regard to the exit exam.
- The student has to complete all three levels of the general foundation programme. If exemptions are there based on the CBPT results, then the student can skip that level.
- It’s compulsory to get 50% of the total score of the exit exam to pass the exam.
- Re-sit exam can only be taken as per the college GFP academic calendar schedule.
- Students who successfully pass the exit exam can enroll for academic programs.
- Students who have failed in GFP courses or the Exit Exam can only register for courses which are “college requirements” in the academic programs.
- Students who have failed in GFP courses or the Exit Exam should complete all the GFP requirements within a period of one year after joining the academic programs.